Sunday, July 22, 2007












Terror-Alert.com





Get a Police Widget on Buzznet









Myspace Clocks at WishAFriend.com




















































































"I BE THE POLICE"






















MY BROTHER PETER - VIETNAM





















ALL READERS KNOW THIS ... IF YOU LOVE AMERICA .. CARRY ON .. IF NOT .. LEAVE MY WEBSITE NOW MAGGOT







IRAQI PICTURES





























Sniper's Creed is available in larger print
by submitting your email to: jimbadge11@aol.com.




Back to top of Page

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your doing an outstanding job with the blog

Anonymous said...

Jim, I really love your site. You've really done a great job on it!!

Lynn

Deepti Bose said...

The bit about the spot on foreheads of Hindu women made me laugh :-)
You do know that dowry IS illegal, don't you?
In fact, if a woman goes into a police station and cites dowry harassment, the man and his family are immediately shoved into the slammer. Questions are asked later.
Of course, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen... it's just not talked about.

I like your site.
And I have something to ask you...
A very dear friend of mine, who was a 'Nam Vet, died a horrible death, all alone in a little village in the foothills of the Himalayas last year.
His son - who he hadn't spoken with in a while - is with the US military, and was posted in Iraq at the time.
Anywhoo, I've been trying to trace his son down for a while, unsuccessfully.
Could you possibly suggest a way?

I look forward to hearing from you..
Deepti

Anonymous said...

Jim,

This is super man. I salute you for your service sir. We need people like you to keep our country safe. I will surely return to your site again.

Tibbo and Jim said...

Great photo of that old aussie fella over in Vietnam. His "GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN" is not bad either. Looks AWESOME on your blog mate.